A collection of cartridges, adapters and replacements for the Commodore C64.
- DiskBuddy64 is a minimal adapter that can interface a Commodore 1541(II) floppy disk drive to your PC via USB in order to read from and write on disks. It uses its own fast loader.
- TapeBuddy64 is a simple and inexpensive adapter that can interface a Commodore Datasette to your PC via USB in order to read from and write on tapes.
- SD2IEC LP is a C64 SD-card adapter and floppy disk drive emulator based on the design by Lars Pontoppidan with cassette port plug. Copy C64 games and programs to SD-card on your PC, put the SD-card in your SD2IEC and load games and programs on your C64!
- Tapuino is a Commodore Datasette emulator based on the design and firmware by Sweetlilmre. Put your TAP-files on an SD-Card and plug the device in your good old Commodore!
- The classic xu1541 is a Commodore floppy disk drive to USB adapter based on the designs by Till Harbaum and Spiro R. Trikaliotis. It connects a variety of CBM drives (1541, 1541-II, 1570, 1571, 1581, SX-64's internal floppy disk) to USB-equipped PCs running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. This allows for easy transfer of disk images to and from these devices and helps you preserve your old data.
- TapeDump64 is a simple and inexpensive adapter that can interface a Commodore Datasette to your PC via USB in order to dump your old software saved on tapes as TAP files. It is inspired by TrueTape64, a similar project by Francesco Vannini.
- A C64 keyboard to USB adapter based on the design and firmware by Mikkel Holm Olsen. Use the original keyboard with you favourite emulator!
- The SwinSID nano is a replacement board for the legendary SID soundchip of the Commodore C64 based on the design by Swinkels.
- A simple 8k cartridge for C64.
- A MagicDesk compatible cartridge for Commodore C64 based on the work of Marko Šolajić and Zzarko. Build your own cartridges out of multiple PRG-files! Has a 64k variant and a 256k variant.
- A 512k MagicDesk compatible cartridge for Commodore C64 based on the work of Marko Šolajić and Zzarko. Build your own cartridges out of even more PRG-files!
- The FreeLoad cartridge is a simple clone of an Epyx Fastload cartridge, offering a system reset button, a file access activity LED and a disable switch. Load 5x faster from your floppy disk drive, your SD2IEC or your Pi1541!
4682 links, including 339 private