This repository collects the original source code of various Commodore Business Machines (CBM) computers converted to a modern encoding (ASCII, LF, indentation).
Using kernalemu and cbm6502asm, almost all source in this repo can be built from the UNIX command line. To build everything, run build.sh from the Unix command line, on a case-insensitive filesystem.
In the repo:
- All of the KIM and AIM machines
- All of the CBM machines
- All of the PET machines
- C64, 65 and 128
- All floppy disk drives
- Printer ROM (seems there was only one)
- Software that came in ROM
- Internal software devkits and tools
- Some games that were only on cartridge
- Firmware for an Amiga serial interface
4983 links, including 378 private